Talented Tuesday...featuring MOMS!

Okay, so sorry, but my original feature today did not come through, so I am featuring my little business called SugarPalooza! I do not mean to feature myself, but I didn't want to break our streak of talented moms, so here I go! Welcome to SugarPalooza, a Candy Buffet/Events and LabelPalooza, where all customized labels come together with party details to complete celebrations! From kid's birthdays, to adult events, to now local school Proms...the ideas are endless and I am having a blast putting together ideas from different clients! I have been busy! Thank the Lord! And I have been enjoying every minute! SugarPalooza makes cookie party favors, cake pops, goodie bags, and candy buffets! LabelPalooza makes the labels to match all of this fun stuff! And now I work at Carmel Kids and do all the Birthday Parties offering customized details for all!!!!

What inspires you most with creating?
Color and the personality of my clients! I try to fins what they love and go with it! Love to match a passion or color scheme of different personalities!
What are your favorite pieces you've created and why?
One of my favorite Candy Buffets would have to be the sweet sixteen Turqoise and hot pink! I loved the Doughnut Kabobs and the bright touch of yellow added throughout! And the backdrops was one of my favorites!

How do you balance family/kids, work and everything else?
It's always a struggle, and my house is NOT always clean, but you just do! And I always count to 10...slowly!!!

What do you want to accomplish with your business?
I want to decorate and organize parties till I die! I want to plan big and small events and see the joy from guests and clients! I love seeing the joy from people who see their party and are just speechless!!!

Do you have any new creations in the works? If so, what can shoppers expect to see from you soon?
I am working on an under the sea theme for a prom and some summer after school events! I am working with bright colors and fun! Check out my Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SugarPalooza/174849385891351


Barbie Party

Purple and Pink

Purple and Pink

Open House

Flip Flop Buffet

7 Year Old Bday Party

CHS Formal

40th Birthday

Wedding

Sweet Sixteen
My husband's and Bro-in law's 40th


Custom Labels

Doughnut Kabobs

Custom Lollipop Boxes

Cake Pops

Saint Patrick Day Treats

Cupcake Toppers

Custom Banners

Cupcake Toppers

Created a buffet for Flip Flops at a local boutique

Custom signs

Napkins wrapper

K-class Valentine's Buffet



Onesie cookies

Purse and dress favors

Labels

Comments

Popular Posts