Red and Aqua Birthday Party



 I have been missing these past few days because I have been very busy and had NO internet!!! I am so happy to be back on...so here is a glimpse of what I have been up to these last few days...I just finished this past weekend an amazing birthday party for a 7 year old little girl! She invited 43 girls, and all of them came. I transformed her garage into a winter wonderland using the colors from the infamous TomKat red and aqua snowflake line. Love this color scheme!!! I purchased a lot of fabric which I found at our local Home Fabrics in Fresno.  And I made the tissue balls from tissue purchased from Target! The giant aqua ornaments hanging over the dessert bar were from Home Goods.  The snowflakes you see hanging from the ceiling were all from the dollar store. Most all crafts were from Michaels, and the candy leis idea I found on the internet.  Those were the girls favorite station-well that and the cookie decorating one! They made ornaments and goodie bags at the other two stations. The cupcake tags and the invite were from TomKat.  I made the dessert bar labels to match the invite and TomKat's cupcake tags.  Ribbon was from JoAnns Fabrics! I just loved how I was able to fin aqua ribbon with red polka dots!!! Perfect! Enjoy the pics below!!!




Birthday girl in front of her dessert bar!

Swirly Pops were from the dollar section of Target this year!

The BEST oreos ever!!!! Sweeties by Kim thank you!!!

Candy Leis Station






Love this cupcake stand!!! From Home Goods












Food area

Comments

Rebekah said…
Wow! What a lucky little girl! Good work!!
Holly said…
Love it all! Amazing as always! Good job!
Wow! This is so cute and I cannot believe you had 43 girls there! Amazing job - love all the decorations. Sharing on our Facebook wall this morning. :)
Laura Williams said…
Found this from Sally's Facebook page! This is AMAZING! i LOVE it!
Unknown said…
what an awesome party! the thought of 43 attendees makes me shake a little!

Popular Posts