Shake up your happiness!



2004

2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010

As Christmas comes to an end (in our house it's totally gone!) one always looks back and takes in the year that has almost past.  Wiser mothers always have told me as I am lugging around 4 little ones, that time always goes by to fast. Hold on to it as long as you can. Cherish every minute because you know it will all soon be gone. And then there is that country song..."You're going to miss this, you're gonna want this back, you're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast! These are the good times, take a good look around. You may not know it now, but you're gonna miss this." So I try to take it all in, breath it all up, enjoy the tantrums, the whining, the fighting, and all the silliness...and look back at 2010 and wonder where it all went. How is my Niko 8 years old? How is Zoe peeing in a toilet and wearing panties like she's done it all her life? And I look at John and think, wow, we will be married for ten years! It does go by fast, I am trying to keep up! So in the meantime we are going to do what the song by Train says and "Shake up the happiness, Wake up the happiness, Shake up the happiness...before we forget about it, let's December it!"


Comments

Julie said…
I love your out look on life Nina! Makes me smile!! :) Wish your family nothing but the best in the New Year!
Love the outlook and the photos... your kids are just so adorable!
Holly said…
Great Post! My... how your family has grown!! Happy New Year to you and your lovely family Nina! You are very blessed :)

Popular Posts