This Week's Menu

On a roll with planning ahead my meals, thanks to SkinnyTaste. She has truly inspiring meals and on the lighter side, but always healthy too! I love introducing my kids to so many flavors and new tastes! Enjoy!


Monday
 

Chicken Broccoli Noodle Casserole I always have chicken and broccoli and pasta on hand, so this makes it easy for me:)




Tuesday
 

Greek Turkey Meatballs Ugh...these are calling my name and taking me back to Greece...mmm, can't wait to serve these with some Tsatsiki!

Wednesday
 

Lemon Feta Chicken with Oregano We have more time on Wednesdays to actually sit as a family and enjoy a meal at the table. So this, with some broccoli, and some fruit, and some stuffing is what's for dinner.


Thursday
 

Mozzarella Sticks We have Baseball practice on these days and are dashing out the door...so I am wrapping these up with some fruit and calling it dinner!

Friday
 

Lavash Pizza We always have pizza on Friday and I'm going to try this one! I'm sure I will get some resistance from Niko (My Me-n-ed Lover)

Saturday
Left overs! Too busy to cook and way too many leftovers that need eating!

Comments

Your post has made me hungry! Have also seen a great recipe for vegatarian meatballs that is worth a try too!

Popular Posts