Weekly Menu October 7-11th

Another week has gone by which only means another week of meal ideas and planning are already upon us! Last week we made the recipes listed and I had to give a one thumbs up and one thumbs down for the chicken risotto...my family ate it all, but reluctantly...need more flavor for me, but otherwise not too bad. Never got to the one pot wonder pasta, but will attempt this week, I will include a much better version here today, one you can actually read. And I am super excited about the Enchiladas this week! Have some great dinners this week! Here we go again!

Monday:
017
One Pot Wonder Pasta I'm adding some basil to this recipe!

Tuesday:

Arroz con Pollo
This is a new one for us...I will not be using the olives though.

Wednesday:
1
Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken

Thursday:
IMG_2759
Honey Garlic Chicken

Friday:
Have a wedding but making these Enchiladas for the weekend for the family to feast on...
Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from addapinch.com
Chicken Enchiladas

Comments

Popular Posts