OMG!


So this Greek girl loves herself some Tabbouleh! Mmmmm...nothing better then some mint and parsely and tomatoes...but I needed it to be healthier, less "grainy" so I found Ina Garten's version of tabbouleh made with Quinoa-which is LIFE CHANGING-check that out here. But I still wanted less grain, so the next best thing, Cauliflower Rice...yup, you heard me, Cauliflower rice, it's a real thing. You can make it fried rice, mexican rice, any rice you want, but NO GRAIN. So I took a little from Ina and a little from Healthy Nut and came up with this, which I would describe as OMG! It's whats for lunch for me the next couple of days!

OMG! Cauliflower Tabbouleh:
3 1/2 Cups of Cauliflower Rice (that's a bag of cut cauliflower from Trader Joe's)
One Hot house Cucumber sliced and diced
2 cups of cherry tomatoes sliced in half
5 Green Onions diced
One potted plant of Mint-use it all
One bunch of Italian Parsley
2-3 large lemons juiced
4 tablespoons GOOD olive oil
Himalayan Salt to taste
Ground Pepper to taste

Make your rice and place into a bowl.
Salt and Pepper the rice-taste to see if you like-flavor it!
Add the cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, chopped mint and parsley (I use my pampered chef chopper to make it fine)
Add the Olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....nuf said

Comments

Popular Posts