Menu for the week...

SO I have slacked off these past few months and have become lazy...the problem is when you are lazy, you spend more money on food out because it's easier. Shame on me...so I planned a menu this week and have stuck to it! (It's only Monday, I know:)) So here is my menu for this week and I  have linked them to the places where I found the recipes...so far I only altered the Sliders and added more spices and seasonings to my hamburger mix and an egg. And I bought the new Sara Lee mini-buns for my sliders:) Enjoy your week...I have already saved 80.00 on my grovery bill of 140.00 (only paid 60.00) for my ingrediets this week and lunch stuff, love it when I get off my botty and get organized:)

Monday:
Sliders

Tuesday:
Rubbed Down Slow Cooked Chicken

Wednesday:
On the go...sandwiches

Thursday:
BBQ Chicken Wraps

Friday:
Make your own Pizza night!

Saturday:
Loaded Tostadas

Sunday:
Herb & Spice Roasted Beef Tenderloin

Comments

Popular Posts