What's for dinner?

This is the age old question...and tonight I had an age old answer..."BBQ Drumsticks" One of the easiest dinners of all times, but such a crowd pleaser! So tonight, after purchasing these chicken drumsticks for 6 dollars, I fed my mom, my husband, myself, and 8 children...of course added some rice, a greek salad, carrots and watermelon, but hey a pretty cheap dinner. So nothing new or mysterious about dinner here tonight, just some finger-licking good times! (Plus a few of our kids's friends) Enjoy!

BBQ Chicken Drumsticks (in the oven):
1pkg Chicken Drumsticks (on sale now at Vons FYI)
Your favorite BBQ sauce (half  a bottle will do)
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Mix all together in a baking pan lined with foil for easy clean-up. Bake in oven at 350 for 20mins, then 400 for 30/35 mins...turn over mid-way...then enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts