Talented Tuesday...featuring MOMS!

Good morning everyone! Hope you have had your cup of Joe this morning and you are on your way to a great day! Today I would like to introduce to you another Telanted Mom, Stephanie Olson from Divine Bling! If you haven't seen her clothing items, head on over to her website,  www.divinebling.com
and her facebook page www.facebook.com/divinebling.rhinestone

and a twitter account @DivineBling. Enjoy her work and getting to know her a little better!


What inspires you most with creating?
Finding a good font!  I tend to stick with one for awhile and design like crazy until I get tired of it and have to move on to something else.  The font I’m using right now is selling really well so I think I’ll stick with it for awhile!

What are your favorite pieces you've created and why?
Right now my favorite piece is my I Heart Baseball design because I don’t consider myself a creative person AT ALL and I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback.  People have said that using the bat for the I was creative.  I’m happy with that!  I also love a design I did for a women’s sorority that says “Who let the girls out?”  because I came up with the design all on my own with just the phrase from them. And then I really like the big BHS, CHS, and SHS designs I made where the letters lock together.  The designs took a long time to get just right so it’s rewarding to see them turn out like I had in mind. 


How do you balance family/kids, work and everything else?



By the grace of God and working very late most nights!  During the day, I’m taking my girls to school, dance, Awana, doctor appointments, etc. and volunteering in classrooms, book fairs, etc.  After they go to bed is when I have time to sit in front of my computer and design or work on my website.  It helps that I have a very supportive husband as well!


What do you want to accomplish with your business?


My favorite part is seeing people get excited about something that I created.  Helping to pay the bills is a nice bonus, too.  :)

Do you have any new creations in the works? If so, what can shoppers expect to see from you soon?
I always have new creations in the works!  The sports mom designs seem to be quite a hit so I’m working on 
building up my selection of various sports and activities.  I love suggestions for any type of design!









Love all the Bling!!! Email her today if you want one! stephanie@divinebling.com 

Comments

Popular Posts