We Get It...

This is a phrase my sister uses often now that I am a quote-unquote a "working-getting paid" mom. There just isn't enough time in the day to work, take care of life, and then make dinner, let alone keep in touch with friends and be the good wife-wink,wink-we should be on top of all that! So every time I have an excuse as to why I cannot do something or be somewhere with sissy or for sissy, she says, "We get it! You work..." But I digress...Thursdays is all about the dinner...I always make something fabulous, and double it, so that on a day when I "forget" to make something fabulous for dinner, the fabulous is waiting for me in the freezer! So tonight was Zucchini Lasagna from He and She Eat Clean I know I have shared this before, but it has become a staple in my house and it's so easy and quick to make, you can actually make it for dinner that same night you want to be fabulous! So here are my pics and the recipe. Now go and be fabulous because WE GET IT...you (fill in the blank)!

Ground Turkey
Onion
Garlic Powder
Cottage Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese
Marinara Sauce
That's it!

Layer of zuchinni, layer of cottage cheese, layer of turkey and onion, and marinara...
Photo
Second layer of everything
Photo
Cover completely in cheese...part skim...bake at 350 for 30 mins-45 mins until bubbly!

Comments

Popular Posts