Easy and Quick Side for your dinner tonight!

If you ever have the privilege of finding a church cookbook around your parents home, you will have struck gold! Recently when organizing my parents home I stumbled across the Full Gospel Tabernacle Choice Recipe cookbook. Since my mom doesn't cook anymore I helped myself to the book and have found some amazing recipes. The Lemon Basil Carrots was my mom's recipe and I remember eating them as a child. I quickly made these and they have become a family favorite side.
Lemon Basil Carrots
1 lb. baby carrots
2 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp dried basil
Dash of pepper

Cook carrots in salted water until tender. Drain and add butter. When it melts, add lemon juice, garlic salt, basil, and pepper. Toss. Makes 4-6 servings.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts