Dinner tonight...by Megan Milinovich

Thanks to Megan...my dear friend...for passing along this recipe. She emailed me a long time ago, but I am just now getting to it:) I have defrosted some chicken and wanted to try her recipe...so voila! I am passing it on to you...will be making it tonight. So I will post some pics later:)

Chicken Pasta

Ingredients:

1 1/2-2 lbs of chicken breast marinated in Basque seasoning (marinade you can get at the market) then grilled. cut into bite size pieces. (since it's raining, I am marinading the chicken and plan on cutting it first and saute them in my frying pan:))
2 or more fresh chopped tomatoes (optional)
6 oz feta cheese
Salt and pepper
1 1/2 lbs cooked pasta drained put back in pot add the above

Toss in this dressing:
2 cloves of garlic
Handfull of chopped cilantro
1/4 cup of wine vinager
1/2 cup of canola oil-(going to use Olive oil here)
1 t of salt
1/4 t of red pepper flakes
1 t of paprika
1 T of lime juice
1 1/2 t of Dijon mustard
Wisk together or use a food processor. Pour over the pasta mixture toss and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts