Great deal on Oreos!!!

Okay...so searching my favorite coupon match-up sites I stubbled across this awesome coupon!!! BOGO free nabisco cookies!!!! So you go to your Facebook and click on Nabisco Cookies and click on like and BAM! Click on Print for your free BOGO nabisco cookies with a purchase of one gallon of milk. I am on my way to buy two gallons of milk and 4 packages of Oreos (2 for 5.00 at Vons) use my 1.00 off coupon when you buy two, so I am at 10.00 now minus 1.00=9.00.  Then I am going to use two of these BOGO coupon because my husband printed one out. So, 5.00 is taken off of my Oreo purchase and voila, I am going to pay $4.00 total for 4 pkgs of Oreos, which are great to use in all my candy buffets coming up:) YAY!!!! Thanks Nabisco and thanks The Thrifty Couple...

Comments

Popular Posts