Surprise 40th...


Recently my sister and I were hired to plan, throw, decorate, and clean-up a surprise 40th for someone's lucky husband. And here are all the details. We had quite a time planning all of this and a lot of freedom, so you can see how my sissy and I throw a party! Hope you enjoy!!!


All homemade desserts...except the cake...that was done by Frosted!!!

Four Layer Yellow Cake with chocolate buttercream frosting (Birthday Boy's favorite)

My sugar cookies:)

Some rice crispy treats dipped in chocolate

Chocolate Dipped Pretzels

Some more yummy desserts

Tables

We filled the clear jars with some photos of the birthday boy

Appetizer Table

Sissy made her homemade Salsa and we also made some Bruschetta

More of the table settings

My attempt to make some cake pops...why does Bskerella make them look SO easy...

My attempt on some fancy chocolate dipped Oreos...so yummy!!! Topped some off with the pre-made Tatoo art from Michaels.

Main Dinner Buffet

Dinner was catered by Luna's Italian Pizzeria (Tri-Color Tortellini, Rigatoni, Sausage and Meatballs, Salad, and bread.


Coffee area

My favorite, the dessert bar...

Oreos...soo pretty!

Labels by me:)


Bar/Drink Area

Comments

Bevy said…
Wonderful job to the "talented sisters"!! Thanks for letting us add to your presentation!

Popular Posts