Weekly Menu Oct. 25-Oct. 30-A Little Late

Sorry I didn't post on Monday, but here are some ideas for dinner this week. We have been having a bit of some colder weather so, some of these recipes are for the colder nights:) I also went for a SUPER EASY week...notice how easy most of the recipes are that are listed below!

Monday:
Lefttover Lasagna (from my husbands coach's meeting on Sunday that I made-I always double this recipe and freeze one...this is the BEST Lasagna EVER...it never comes out wrong! I have made this for the past couple of years...love it! Will never change!)

Tuesday:
Spinach Pesto Manicotti

Wednesday:
Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup

Thursday:
Orange Chicken served with white rice

Friday:
Pizza Night...it's my night out for my birthday:)

Saturday:
My Birthday...who knows what's going to be for dinner!

Comments

Popular Posts