Busy Bee

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...shame on me! But I want to share with you all (I sound like Paula Dean) some of the crafts that have been going on in this house! Valentine's Day means candy bars, parties, abd Valentines, so I've been a busy bee!!! Have you seen these plate stands? Well, a very crafty lady made these for her party and I had to copy, since she posted instructions and materials, it was a sinch! Head on over to get the scoop...she did three tier, I did two...will go back and add more...too cute!!! But here's how mine turned out...
Then from Hostesswiththemostess they had these awesome paper plate balls on one of their Valentine's day parties...so I just had to try them out...super easy and super cheap! Just a little headache from all that spray paint! Here is how mine turned out...



And last but not least...doing a candy bar in my daughter's Kindergarten class as well as for a Catilian this weekend...here are some sneak previews...






Comments

Popular Posts