Birthday Party Friday

Today I am going to share with you my daughter's Pajama Wama Night Owl Party...it was one of my favorites! The Vendors that helped make this day so special was Snowy Bliss, Kimberly Moore Photography, SugarPalooza, Cupcakes by Becky Coulture, Carmel Kids, Michaels, The Dollar Store, Olivia Dru, and Cupcake Event Designs, and Stinkin' Cute Designs. Now on to more details so you can re-create this party! So much fun to be had!!!
First the invitation...
Ordered from Snowy Bliss. She emailed me the invite and I stuck each piece on individually for some dimension.  Here is just a picture of the invite with no dimension.
Next the table which needed to be converted into a bed...thanks again Snowy Bliss for selling your template. I simply ordered off her Etsy Store and printed our on a transparency and then enlarged on an overhead projector. I purchase Foam Board (4ftx8ft) from Michaels for 10.00 each. Traced with a sharpie and cut out and voila! Covered table with a full sheet flat sheet (boy those come in handy-never use them at home, but glad I save it!) Bedding from Kohl's.


Then came the place settings...
I used my nifty frame cutter from Creative Memories and created place mats from different scrapbook paper. Then the plate from Party City and the Owl Craft from Michaels then the most adorable bottles from a friend who bought them from a farm! Thanks Michelle!



Wrapped the bottles with 2 inch scrapbook paper and cut out a cupcake topper with a flourish square punch out from Create For Less.

The grass is the edible grass from Target with malt ball eggs and a felt flower from Michaels on a candle stick!

Now for the dessert table which turned out so sweet! (get it?) I used the template from Snowy Bliss again for a window and created some owls (SugarPalooza). Traced it on a canvas board, painted it (I tried to be artistic) and glued the paper owls I created on it. Made it feel like it was night time! All the labels on the dessert table were created by SugarPalooza except for the cupake toppers, those were from Snowy Bliss. I then purchased the most adorable cupcake stand from Olive Dru (Etsy) and hung the ever famous black frame from Ikea in front of the cupcakes. I purchased the push pop containers from Cupcake Event Designs, I sell them now, and SugarPalooza created the labels. I rented the brown pots from Pineapple Girl Rentals for $5.00 and I stuffed them with some foam, used some colorful Easter grass and voila! A master piece!!! 














Cookies by SugarPalooza

Sign by SugarPalooza

Labels by SugarPalooza


Lollipops from Oriental Trading


Kabobs from The Dollar Store, Labels from SugarPalooza


The Court @ Carmel Kids 

These were the stuffed owls for the party favor...TIME CONSUMING!!! Snowy Bliss made her own and sells the template, so much cuter, but these were from Michaels, less time...Thanks Kyleigh for finishing them!!!

Framed Cupcakes!



Two very Happy Birthday Girls!

Shirts from Stinkin' Cute Designs, PJ pants from Kohl's, Flower Clips from Carmel Kids





Comments

Unknown said…
Could be best party EVER! So cute. I cannot dream of how many hours this took you. It is perfect, every little detail.

Popular Posts