Weekly Menu March 14-18

This week I decided to get organized...so here is what I have planned for this week and I hop you get some ideas for your dinners as well! Thursday we will try to be fun with our GREEN meals, but I think I'll keep most of that fun for breakfast and lunch! Enjoy your week!

Monday:
One Pot Spaghetti

Tuesday:
Hawaiian Chicken

Wednesday:
Ravioli Bake

Thursday: Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! Green Milkshakes all around!
Grilled Salmon and Broccoli (I use a wood plank to BBQ the salmon on the grill...hubby said this day would work for him to BBQ...so I took it!)

Friday:
Chicken Tostadas (just buy a roasted chicken and shred or boil your own chicken, get some tostadas, an some fixings and have everyone design their own!)

Saturday:
Mama's going out with her girlfriends...Dad needs to think about what's for dinner!:)

Sunday:
Roasted Chicken from Costco when I do my groceries for the week:)

Comments

Popular Posts